Kasey Gruenewald 8/19/2017
Hey Everyone! Today I figured I would switch it up and share one of my favorite dinner recipes! I am a Woman who loves to cook and two of my favorite things are chicken and spaghetti.
The ingredients you will need
- 4 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- 5 Chicken Breast
- Spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti Noodles
Prep Time : 10
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Combine Eggs and Milk
- Dip chicken in Eggs and Milk mixture
- Cover Chicken in Bread crumbs
- Melt butter in Pan
- Put chicken in the pan (10 minutes per side)
- Boil water and cook noodles (thin spaghetti)
- After 10 minutes flip chicken
- Add Sauce of choice
- Cover and heat sauce for 10 minutes
- Strain noodles
- Serve Dinner
I really hope you enjoyed this post! I love a very simple, budget friendly and Kid approved meal! My family request this meal at least once a week!
Let me know in the comment section if you try this recipe and how I did on this post! As always thank you for reading and I hope to be back soon with more of my Recipe Favorties.