- Liquid Laundry Detergent (any kind will work)
- Elmer’s Glue
- Mixing stick
First off you want to make sure the area you are making the Slime is clean and you have thoroughly washed and dried your hands.
- Pour Glue into bowl
- Add Small amount of Liquid Detergent
- Stir in glitter however much you desire
- Add in more Detergent
- Knead Slime with hands until no longer sticky
- Add more glitter if needed
- Enjoy your beautiful blue Elsa Slime
Thank you so much for stopping by and trying our new favorite DIY. Do not forget to like and follow for more fun, easy, and affordable DIY experiments.
– Kasey Gruenewald